I'm a student again!!! I've returned to a learning mode, working to learn the craft of blogging. In the past few weeks, I've read a number of blogs and have stumbled onto some great practical resources. One of them is pro-blogger.net. On July 15th, Darren Rouse, the author of pro-blogger.net posted a challenge to his readers to take part in the 7 Link challenge. The idea is to publish a post a list of seven links to posts that you and others have written that respond to the seven questions listed below. This sounded like a lot of fun.
So, while it's a little after the fact, here is my entry for Darren's challenge:
- Your first post: Shift F10
- A post you enjoyed writing the most: Aftermarket add-ons for your wheelchair
- A post which had a great discussion: 100 things...leading to a single choice
- A post on someone else's blog that you wish you'd written: How to pissed off the fatally ill written by the fabulous Carla Zilbersmith, who lost her battle with ALS earlier this year.
- Your most helpful post: Project Gift Box - Organizing Yourself
- A post with the title that you are especially proud of: Hey Papa....I'm doin' OK!
- A post that you wish more people had read: I had a tie here! Kids and ALS and Why Does Fundraising for ALS Matter...Really?
Thanks for reading!